The Arctis 7 can easily be setup to a PC or PlayStation by following the steps below. Please note, DTS: Surround Sound will NOT work on Mac.
- Connect the USB Wireless Transmitter to your PC or PlayStations USB port
- Turn on your Arctis 7 by pressing and holding the power button for 3 seconds
If your Arctis 7 does not automatically pair to the transmitter, it will need to be re-paired. The instructions for pairing the headset are located here: How do I pair my Arctis 7 to the wireless transmitter?
System Settings: Windows
- Go to Sound Settings
- Under ‘Playback’ highlight Arctis 7 Game Audio and select ‘Set Default’
- Under ’Recording’ highlight Arctis 7 Microphone and select ‘Set Default’
- In your VoIP (chat) application select Arctis Chat Audio as the default audio device
System Settings: Mac
- Go to System Preferences > Sound
- Under ‘Output’ select Arctis 7 Game Audio
- Under ‘Input’ select Arctis 7 Microphone
- In your VoIP (chat) application select Arctis 7 Chat Audio as the default audio device