Here's how our warranty replacement works:
- A specialist from our Product Support team will attempt to remotely fix your issue. If it is determined that the issue is hardware-related and falls under our warranty coverage, the specialist will initiate the warranty process and verification.
- For all warranty claims a valid proof of purchase is required.
- Upon approval, the specialist will instruct you with one, or both, of the steps below:
- Destroy on Site: You will be provided with instructions on how to physically destroy the product. It is important that you do not recycle the product until you receive a replacement. (See below for information on recycling)
- Return Process: You may be required to ship the product in. This may include shipping in a destroyed product.
- Once the warranty process is successfully completed, you will be issued a SteelSeries.com Credit to fulfill your claim. This code will be issued in the form of a Steelseries.com promotional code. The code has no monetary value.
- If you have any questions about your coverage, contact us
Detailed overview of the Steelseries.com RMA Credit:
1. Can be used to order the same product.
2. Is subject to the available inventory on SteelSeries.com
3. For the limited edition, out of stock, or end-of-life products - the warranty process will require approval from SteelSeries and may be subject to alternate resolutions.
4. Is a one-time use code and does not retain any sort of monetary value.
What do I do with my Destroyed Product?
- We encourage you to research where to recycle the product at your nearest electronic recycling center.
- Drop your product at a certified e-recycling facility. Find some near you by using this GPS search.
- You can also find some more information on other ways to recycle on our website below: