Here's how our warranty replacement works:
- A specialist from our Product Support team will attempt to remotely fix your issue. Here's WHY:
- If it is determined that the issue is hardware-related and falls under our warranty coverage, the specialist will initiate the warranty process and verification (Please note that part of this process will require photos and may require video verification of the issue). Warranty claims cover a like-for-like product* from our web store.
- For all warranty claims a valid proof of purchase is required.
- Upon approval, the specialist will instruct you with one, or both, of the steps below:
- Destroy on Site: You will be provided with instructions on how to physically destroy the product. You may be required to send videos of the destroyed product. It is important that you do not recycle the product until you receive a replacement. (See below for information on recycling)
- Return Process: You may be required to ship the product in. This may include shipping in a destroyed product.
- Once the warranty process is successfully completed, you will be issued a SteelSeries.com Credit to fulfill your claim. This code will be issued in the form of a Steelseries.com promotional code. The code has no monetary value. (Please DO NOT dispose of your destroyed product until the warranty process has been completed and you've received your replacement item in the mail.)
- If you have any questions about your coverage, contact us
*(Products will be replaced with the same model as the product in the original receipt, in cases where the same product is not available, alternative options will be provided and is subject to approval.)
Detailed overview of the Steelseries.com RMA Credit:
- Can be used to order the same product.
- Is subject to the available inventory on SteelSeries.com
- For the limited edition, out of stock, or end-of-life products - the warranty process will require approval from SteelSeries and may be subject to alternate resolutions. Alternate resolutions are subject to approval.
- Is a one-time use code and does not retain any sort of monetary value.
- More information about what to do after you have received your RMA code can be found in this FAQ.
What do I do with my Destroyed Product?
- We encourage you to research where to recycle the product at your nearest electronic recycling center.
- Drop your product at a certified e-recycling facility. Find some near you by using this GPS search.
- You can also find some more information on other ways to recycle on our website below: