If you are experiencing issues re-connecting your Arctis Pro Wireless to your transmitter after updating to the most recent firmware, please follow the steps below.
Note: There is a dialog at the end of the update that states the device needs to re-pair and refers to the transmitter's OLED screen.
1. Try resetting your transmitter Try resetting your transmitter under Options > System > Reset.
2. Then, please try re-pairing your headset to the transmitter.
- On the base station navigate to Options > Pairing, then click ‘Next.’
- Click 'Next' again. The transmitter should now say, "Pairing in progress..."
- Turn on your headset, if it is not on already.
- Push in the volume wheel on your headset until you feel it click, and hold it in for 6+ seconds. The headset will beep twice to say it is in pairing mode, and the white LED on the headset will blink faster. (Note: If you have "Beeps" turned off on your headset, it will not beep when entering pairing mode.)
- Once the headset has paired to the base station, you will see a ‘Connected’ message on the screen. Here is a link to a video of how a successful re-pairing should look: Arctis Pro Wireless Pairing.
If the red banner appears on the device card after the update for your Arctis Pro Wireless, try clicking the banner and attempting the firmware update again.