The Arctis Pro Wireless will work with Xbox One! The issue is that Xbox does not support standard USB audio, so getting chat to work requires a different setup. Here’s how to do it:
- Connect the optical audio cable from the Xbox’s S/PDIF jack to the GameDAC. This supplies your game audio (including surround sound).
- In your Xbox go to Settings -> Display and sound -> Audio Output
- Set the Optical audio to ‘Bitstream out’, and the Bitstream format to ‘Dolby Digital’
- Connect the USB audio cable from the GameDAC to the Xbox or to a nearby PC if you would like to use that for chat (see below)
- Set the GameDAC to its PS4 input (Input -> PS4)
- For chat you can use the Xbox app from a variety of sources:
- Pair the Arctis Pro Wireless’ Bluetooth to the PC or mobile device with the chat app:
- With the headset on, press and hold the Bluetooth button for 6 seconds until the blue LED starts blinking rapidly
- Go into your device’s Bluetooth settings and search for available devices. Select Arctis Pro Wireless.
- Your chat will be mixed with the game audio, and your mic will transmit via the Xbox app to your teammates. You can set your game volume and Bluetooth volume independently via the OLED screen.