To enable Rapid Trigger with on-device controls:
All Apex keyboards
Press the SteelSeries key + T to toggle Rapid Trigger on or off.
Apex Pro TKL and Fullsize Apex Pro keyboards
1. Press and hold the media button below the OLED screen.
2. Scroll using the OLED scroll wheel and select "Actuation" in the menu.
3. Click the scroll wheel to toggle Rapid Trigger on or off.
4. Press the media button twice to exit the OLED menu.
5. The number row lighting and OLED lightning icon will indicate the Rapid Trigger's status.
Rapid Trigger Status:
Rapid Trigger OFF:
When Rapid Trigger is disabled, the OLED actuation menu will appear as normal, displaying your current actuation level.
Rapid Trigger ON:
When Rapid Trigger is enabled, a small lightning bold icon will appear above the set actuation level.
Rapid Trigger keyboard behavior:
When Rapid Trigger is OFF, the actuation keys (number row 1-0) will illuminate white to indicate your current actuation level.
When Rapid Trigger is ON, the actuation keys (number row 1-0) will illuminate in magenta to indicate that Rapid Trigger is enabled.