In order to be able to calibrate your keyboard after placing new switches in, please follow the steps below:
- Update to GG 30.0 or above and update your keyboard to the latest firmware version
- Press and hold SS Key + I/O on keyboard plug in
- Keyboard illumination will turn to Yellow while in calibration mode
- Press every key to calibrate. Once calibrated, key illumination will turn white
- When all keys have been calibrated, SS Key + I/O will flash red
- Press SS Key + I/O to exit calibration mode
Have questions or feedback? Contact support here.