Within Sonar, users have the option to create a test recording of their voice and customize its audio quality using the Equalizer.
1. Navigate the Microphone tab in Sonar.
2. Find the Mic Test record button located on the upper right corner.
3. Press the Record button (Red circle) and record your voice, we recommend talking for at least 15 seconds so you can hear your voice clearly.
4. Stop the recording and press the play button to play the recorded audio
5. This is the best part! While listening to the recorded audio, you can also adjust the Microphone Equalizer to best tune the sound of your voice!
By reviewing your audio, you will be able to identify any background noise that might be present in the recording.
To mitigate the impact of background noise, you can access various settings within the Microphone tab to stabilize your audio and minimize any distracting background noise.
Utilize the Noise Reduction feature to minimize any background noises. In the event that you possess a loud keyboard, we recommend enabling the Impact Noise Reduction tool as an effective solution to minimize impact noise caused by the keyboard.
Need additional assistance? Visit our support page here.