Auto Clip Valorant with Moments!
NOTE: Autoclip will only save clips based on in-game events when playing with supported modes & configurations.
1. Verify you’re on GG Version 13.1 or higher by launching GG and navigating to Settings -> About.
2. If needed, click “Check for updates” to manually force an update.
3. Once you’re updated to the supported version, close the GG app.
4. Launch Valorant.
5. Confirm you’re ready for auto capture. To ensure that Moments capture is 'ON', switch out of Valorant, launch GG and navigate to the Moments section.
6. To enable which in-game events trigger auto-clip, go to Settings > Autoclip and scroll down to “Valorant”.
What happens if Valorant is not detected?
- If Valorant is not detected, make sure your system meets the requirements listed below.
- Close GG, reconfigure your system and relaunch GG to confirm that it is detecting Valorant.
Jump back to Valorant and begin your auto capturing (using the supported features below)!
Valorant auto clipping is in Early Access and is currently only enabled with and requires the following:
Important to note: Moments GameSense AI is not currently supported with Windows11 HDR settings. We are continuously working to improve compatibility and bring you the best auto-clipping experience! In the meantime, we recommend disabling HDR so continue enjoying the awesome Auto-clipping features.
Happy Auto Clipping!