SteelSeries GameSense now supports auto-clipping for Apex Legends within Moments!
NOTE: Auto-clip will only save clips based on specific in-game events when playing with supported modes and configurations.
1. Verify you’re on GG Version 18.0 or higher by launching GG and navigating to Settings -> About
2. If needed, click “Check for updates” to manually force an update
3. Once you’re updated to the supported version, close the GG app
4. Launch Apex Legends
5. Confirm you’re setup for auto-clipping by making sure “Gameplay capture” is toggled on, switch out of Apex Legends, launch GG and navigate to the Moments section
6. To select which in-game events trigger auto-clipping, go to Settings > Auto-Clip Events and scroll down to “Apex Legends”
Important to note: Moments GameSense AI is not currently supported with Windows11 HDR settings. We are continuously working to improve compatibility and bring you the best auto-clipping experience! In the meantime, we recommend disabling HDR so continue enjoying the awesome Auto-clipping features.