- Make sure you have the latest version of GG installed on your computer. If you do not already have it, you can download it HERE for free.
- With your keyboard connected to your computer, Open GG and select the Engine tab.
- From there we can select the device that we want to set up. (GG -> Engine -> GEAR -> Choose Apex 3).
- Once you select the Apex 3, a new window will open up, Select the "Illumination" tab.
- From here you can select multiple or zones and adjust the color, effects, and brightness levels for your Apex 3.
- Once you make the desired changes, be sure to hit save!
Want to see more information on adjusting RGB settings on your SteelSeries devices? Check out this FAQ.