Auto Clip Fortnite with Moments!
Moments now supports auto clipping for Fortnite!
NOTE: Autoclip will only save clips based on in-game events when playing with supported modes & configurations.
1. Verify you’re on GG Version 15 or higher by launching GG and navigating to Settings -> About.
2. If needed, click “Check for updates” to manually force an update.
3.Once you’re updated to the supported version, close the GG app.
4. Launch Fortnite.
5. Confirm you’re ready for auto capture. To ensure that Moments capture is 'ON', switch out of Fortnite, launch GG and navigate to the Moments section.
6. To enable which in-game events trigger auto-clip, go to Settings > Autoclip and scroll down to “Fortnite”.
What happens if Fortnite is not detected?
- If Fortnite is not detected, make sure your system meets the requirements listed below.
- Close GG, reconfigure your system and relaunch GG to confirm that it is detecting Fortnite.
Jump back to Fortnite and begin your auto capturing (using the supported features below)!
Fortnite auto clipping is in Early Access and is currently only enabled with and requires the following:
Important to note: Moments GameSense AI is not currently supported with Windows11 HDR settings. We are continuously working to improve compatibility and bring you the best auto-clipping experience! In the meantime, we recommend disabling HDR so continue enjoying the awesome Auto-clipping features.
Happy Auto Clipping!