SteelSeries GameSense now supports auto-clipping for Escape from Tarkov within Moments!
NOTE: Auto-clip will only save clips based on specific in-game events when playing with supported modes and configurations.
1. Verify you’re on GG Version 30.0 or higher by launching GG and navigating to Settings -> About
2. If needed, click “Check for updates” to manually force an update
3. Once you’re updated to the supported version, close the GG app
4. Launch Escape from Tarkov
5. Confirm you’re setup for auto clipping by making sure “Gameplay capture” is toggled on, switch out of Escape from Tarkov, launch GG and navigate to the Moments section
6. To select which in-game events trigger auto clipping, go to Settings > Auto Clip Events and scroll down to “Escape from Tarkov”
What gets Auto-clipped in Escape from Tarkov?
|Death||Any time you are killed in the game.|
What are the system requirements?
Escape from Tarkov auto-clipping is in Early Access, make sure your system meets these requirements:
If it doesn’t, try this:
- Close GG
- Reconfigure your system
- Re-launch GG to confirm that it detects Escape from Tarkov
- Jump back to the game and start playing
Important Note: SteelSeries GameSense currently does not support Windows 11 HDR settings. We continuously work to improve compatibility and bring you the best auto-clipping experience! Until further notice, we recommend disabling HDR so you can enjoy the ease of hands-free clipping.