- From the Engine tab, navigate into Prism. When opening the Prism tab, you will see a list of your Prism enabled devices. Note: Please see here for a full list of devices currently supported in Prism.
Please note: Prism is software based illumination. When enabling your devices in Prism, it will override onboard illumination and illumination you've setup on your device's Configuration Window.
- From the Prism onboarding screen, click on Get Started
- Once you've clicked Get Started, all your Prism enabled devices will display on the Prism canvas and are now ready to setup illumination
- Alternatively, for any devices you chose not to enable during the onboarding process, you can enable them via Disable Devices located in the upper right corner
- Done! You've enabled your Prism enabled devices