SteelSeries GameSense now supports auto-clipping for Diablo IV within Moments!
NOTE: Auto-clip will only save clips based on specific in-game events when playing with supported modes and configurations.
1. Verify you’re on GG Version 39.0 or higher by launching GG and navigating to Settings -> About
2. If needed, click “Check for updates” to manually force an update
3. Once you’re updated to the supported version, close the GG app
4. Launch Diablo IV
5. Confirm you’re setup for auto clipping by making sure “Gameplay capture” is toggled on, switch out of Diablo IV, launch GG and navigate to the Moments section
6. To select which in-game events trigger auto clipping, go to Settings > Auto Clip Events and scroll down to “ Diablo IV”
What gets Auto-clipped in Diablo IV?
|Dungeons||Anytime a dungeon is completed|
|World Events||Anytime a real time world even is completed|
|Reward Unlocked||Anytime you earn a Reward|
What are the system requirements?
Diablo IV auto-clipping is in Early Access, make sure your system meets these requirements:
If it doesn’t, try this:
- Close GG
- Reconfigure your system
- Re-launch GG to confirm that it detects Diablo IV
- Jump back to the game and start playing
Important Note: SteelSeries GameSense currently does not support Windows 11 HDR settings. We continuously work to improve compatibility and bring you the best auto-clipping experience! Until further notice, we recommend disabling HDR so you can enjoy the ease of hands-free clipping.