Here is how you can record on-board macros:
- Press SS Key + X and hold for 3 secs
- Release X prior to releasing SS Key
- Type desired macro (this will record as a keypress macro)
- To stop recording, hold SS Key + X for 3 secs
- Press any key that you want the macro to be bind to
Note: Releasing the SS Key prior to releasing X on step 2 will cause X to be recorded in the macro. Releasing SS Key prior to X on step 4 will cause the macro to bind to X. It's important to release X first on both steps.