To re-pair the mouse, you will need the following:
- A PC or Mac device running SteelSeries GG (version 6.0.0 or newer)
- The Aerox mouse, fully charged.
- The Aerox dongle. Replacement dongles can be found on our store here.
- The included USB-C adapter, if your device does not have a USB-C port
Once all items are ready, please follow the steps below:
- Connect your Aerox dongle to the computer, using the provided USB-C cable and adapter if needed.
- Navigate to the "Engine" app in GG, and click the orange gear next to your product. From this dropdown, select "Pair Device"
- While the Aerox mouse is off, hold the CPI button (the button below the scroll wheel), and turn the mouse's mode switch to 2.4ghz. The LEDs on the mouse should rapidly blink white.
- Once the LEDs are blinking, click "Begin Pairing" to pair the mouse to the dongle.
After the pairing process finishes, the mouse should be re-paired to the dongle.
If you are having issues with the Aerox mouse not showing up in Engine, please check our USB device troubleshooting steps here.