- Connect the Wireless Transmitter’s USB Plug (12) to the PC.
- Toggle the PC/Playstation Mode Switch on the bottom of the wireless transmitter to PC. The
Wireless Transmitter LED will turn white.
- Optional: Connect a 3.5mm audio cable (not
included) from the Wireless Transmitter’s Line Out
Jack (16) to a pair of speakers for automatic switching
when the headset power is toggled.
WINDOWS SOUND SETTINGS
- Under “Playback”, highlight Arctis 9 Game Audio and select “Set Default”
- Select Arctis 9 Chat Audio and select “Set Default Communications Device”
- Under “Recording”, highlight Arctis 9 Chat Audio and select “Set Default”