These headsets come with a volume limiter by default (in accordance with EU regulations).
You can go into Engine and turn this setting off.
Be sure to use caution when turning this setting off as they will get extremely loud!
- Open GG
- Connect your Arctis Nova 7 to your PC
- Go to the Engine tab
- Click on the product banner for the Arctis Nova 7
- On the bottom right-hand corner of the Audio tab, there will be a setting called "Volume limiter"
- Toggle it from "on" to "off"
- Click save, and you will notice an increase in the volume.
Our volumes are NO JOKE - Please use caution!