Below is a list of headsets and their respective transmitters.
Each headset has specific hardware inside that will only work with it's respective transmitter. You cannot use a transmitter for a different model. Sorry, Xbox players!
- Arctis 1 Wireless for Xbox (green lines in earcup): https://steelseries.com/gaming-accessories/usb-c-wireless-dongle-xbox
- Arctis 1 Wireless (all non-Xbox models): https://steelseries.com/gaming-accessories/usb-c-wireless-dongle
- Arctis 7: https://steelseries.com/gaming-accessories/arctis-7-transmitter
- Arctis 7X: https://steelseries.com/gaming-accessories/arctis-7x-usb-c-transmitter
- Arctis 7P: https://steelseries.com/gaming-accessories/arctis-7p-usb-c-transmitter
- Arctis 9: https://steelseries.com/gaming-accessories/arctis-9-wireless-transmitter
- Arctis 9X: The 9X uses Xbox Wireless, which is built into the Xbox console. For use on Windows PC, you can purchase an adapter from Microsoft: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/accessories/adapters/wireless-adapter-windows
- Arctis Pro Wireless: Not sold separately.
If your headset has Bluetooth capabilities, you can find Bluetooth adapters from most tech retailers.