- Navigate to the Engine tab on the right hand of the screen.
- Click on the headset product banner in Engine.
- Depending on the model, you may need to click on the Audio tab at the top of the window.
- Then you can adjust the mic volume level for your headset and click "save"
2. Under the "Recording" tab, right-click the microphone you are using, & select "Properties"
3. Under the "Advanced" tab, make sure the Default Format is set to 48000 Hz
If the neither of the above suggestions resolve the issue, please select Sonar in GG (will have to be signed into your SteelSeries account).
Make sure you select your current device as the default input/output device in Sonar.
Select "Microphone" on the Sonar page, and adjust your microphone settings to your preference.