What has changed with my Legacy Apex Pro keyboard?
To update your keyboard please do the following steps:
1. Install SteelSeries GG or launch GG if already installed
2. Update to GG 27.0 or later by going into GG Settings -> About
3. Connect your keyboard and navigate to the Engine tab
4. When connected, your keyboard's device card will prompt you for an update via a red banner
5. Begin update and and when done your keyboard will be up to date with new features :)
To change actuation you can make adjustments directly on the Actuation tab, enter your desired actuation manually or adjust via the slider.
Actuation conversion is as follows:
|5 (Default)||1.8 (Default)|
Have questions or feedback? Contact support here.