What has changed with my Legacy Apex Pro keyboard?
Both the Legacy Apex Pro TKL and Legacy Apex Pro Full Size have been brought up to Omnipoint 2.0, MM Precision Actuation and Dual Actuation.
To update your keyboard please do the following steps:
1. Install SteelSeries GG or launch GG if already installed
2. Update to GG 27.0 or later by going into GG Settings -> About
3. Connect your keyboard and navigate to the Engine tab
4. When connected, your keyboard's device card will prompt you for an update via a red banner
5. Begin update and and when done your keyboard will be up to date with new features :)
To change actuation you can make adjustments directly on the Actuation tab, enter your desired actuation manually or adjust via the slider.
Actuation conversion is as follows:
|5 (Default)||1.8 (Default)|
Have questions or feedback? Contact support here.