As some of you remember, SteelSquad began as a pilot program in 2018 to see how we could best create a rewards and community program for you, our most loyal members.
Since then, we've had some awesome times (and some bumps in the road) and I can't begin to express how appreciative we are of each and every one of you. A special shoutout goes to all of you in Discord
Alas, after 2020 SteelSquad in its current form will be no more.
The rest of this article includes all the details you'd want to know about what happens to your Vanadium, Rewards and Membership perks. So please read on, and if you still have unanswered questions simply reach out on Discord.
We've learned a lot from this pilot and many of those learnings have been applied to a brand new community and software platform that we've just begun rolling out globally, called SteelSeries GG. It won't be a purchase/rewards program like SteelSquad but the community features will be 10x better! The platform is already available today although community features don't arrive until 2021.
- You have until December 31st, 2020 to spend your Vanadium on reward coupons.
- All of your reward coupons won't expire until December 31st, 2021. That means you can claim your reward now and hold off using until any point during 2021. Please note that individual reward items (ex. carry case, headset stand) can sell out and not be restocked. If this happens we'll exchange your coupon to a pound off equivalent.
- You can only add one reward coupon at a time to your cart.
- NEW! Any reward coupon can now be used together with sale items! As an example, this means you can get even better Black Friday deals by taking another 10 pounds off the sale price.
- Your SteelSeries account is unaffected. Things like your order history and support tickets will stay as they are.