Try doing a clean reinstall of both SSE and your device drivers using the following steps.
**Please note that this will delete any saved configures within SSE, so please save them to the cloud.**
Navigate to and run: C:\Program Files\SteelSeries\SteelSeries Engine 3\uninst.exe
We will need to uninstall the existing driver( if there is one) completely. To resolve this issue, please take the following steps:
- Make sure your SteelSeries Engine is up to date. Install the latest version if you have not already. It's very important that the latest version of SteelSeries Engine is installed PRIOR to taking the next steps. Please find the latest version at: http://steelseries.com/engine
- Using the search functionality in Windows, search for "Device Manager" - click and open it
Note: If this does not work, search for "Control Panel" and navigate to Device Manager
- Find the device in the device tree
- Right-click and select "Properties" (If there is a second or multiple entries related to the device, you will need to repeat this process.)
- Click "Driver" on the top toolbar and select "Uninstall (Advanced)" at the bottom.
- Ensure the checkbox is checked and uninstall the driver.
- Select Uninstall Device.
- Once this is done, replug the device and the driver will reinstall
Other Helpful Articles:
- Is your product detected, but changing settings not applying? More information can be found below: