Latency issues might occur for multiple reasons here are a few examples,
- Different devices (headsets, microphones…) have different latencies. The Nova 7 has approximately 15 ms of latency when built-in speakers can reach ~35 ms.
- Delays depend on the processing power of your computer.
- Sound mixing software can cause delays.
What can you do if you notice some latency issues?
You can correct these issues within the streaming software.
• in OBS, open up the audio settings (1.) and then set the Sync Offset value (2.) to your audio.
• in Streamlabs, click on the cog icon (1.), then select Properties and set the Sync Offset value.
• In Twitch studio, here’s a link to their FAQ page
• In XSplit, here’s a link to their FAQ page