When creating a troubleshooting ticket, please provide us the following information if you're a Windows user. For our MacOS guide, click HERE.
Feel free to use a program such as Winrar or 7zip to compress the files and upload all at once. Thanks!
1) Navigate to this folder %programdata%\SteelSeries\SteelSeries Engine 3\Logs
[a] Provide these three files: errorlog, golisp-out, stdout
2) Click back and find the DB folder: %programdata%\SteelSeries\SteelSeries Engine 3\DB
[a] Attach the FOUR files named: "database" and dbconf
3) Navigate to this folder: %programfiles%\SteelSeries\SteelSeries Engine 3\install.log
[a] Attach the install log
4) Please provide your DXDiag (Instructions Link)
5) Provide your SSE3 version number from the about section and the firmware version of your device by clicking the little cogwheel on the product banner in Steelseries Engine