The following message is shown in SteelSeries Engine if you have the Arctis 7 transmitter connected to the PC but the headset is not detected:
If you see this message it indicates you need to do one of two things:
- Turn on the headset by holding down the power button for 2 seconds -OR-
- Pair the headset to the transmitter. This should only be necessary if the automatic pairing function fails after a firmware update.
To pair the headset to the transmitter:
- On the transmitter hold down the pairing button for 5 seconds. The white LED will blink rapidly when it enters pairing mode.
- With the headset off, press and hold the power button for 6 seconds. You will hear two beeps.
- You will know the pairing is successful when the LED on the transmitter turns solid.